I have been practicing law since 2004. My immediate focus became criminal defense and since 2006, I have practiced exclusively in that area.
My desire is to provide the most effective and comprehensive defense available to my clients. I want my clients to know that I understand they are in a unique situation and that all cases and clients are unique. Clients cannot be treated in "cookie cutter" fashion. Every client has different life experiences, needs and goals. My mission is to learn about my clients, from my clients, and use that information to develop the best possible defense strategy for each case.
Areas of Practice
- Drunk Driving
- Assault and Battery
- Identity Theft
- Criminal Damage to Property
- Drug Crimes and Offenses
- Theft, Burglary and Robbery
- Traffic, Reckless Driving, Speeding
- Sexual Assault and Sexual Misconduct
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Operating After Revocation
- Probation and Extended Supervision Revocation Proceedings